Thursday, December 9, 2010
BRS figma is kindof small. I wasn't THAT lazy, so I took pictures for comparison. Now... PRAY BLOGGER DOSEN'T TILT THEM!!
(after upload)FFFFFF- Well that means you have to tilt your heads or something. It's really not my problem.
BRS can sit on my hand!!=D But its hard to make her sit on the edge of tables/etc. cause her jacket is stiff.
She can sit on my pencil case!~
There the size thing is true. My hand isn't even that big.
Cloud!! You make BRS look short =^=;;
I know I shouldn't say this but- I actually like the BRS figma more. It's mainly cause its more flexible, the joints are easier to bend and lots of stuff can be changed. But I'm really not biased towards Cloud..*shot*
My giant pen is bigger than her!! It was easier to make her hold a pen than her rock cannon. I think it was because of the clip which helped to support it?*not making sense*
Last night I had this weird dream where I was going to break into someone's house but I never did... And also where Jojo somehow managed to clone herself. So there were 4 Jojos. I was trying to find the real Jojo. 2 of them were as dumb as rocks, the other was actually smart. I was using treats.. the first 2 couldn't do tricks at all. The next one did something amazing but I really don't remember*hit* Then I concluded that the last one was the real Jojo because she was too lazy to come out from under the sofa and wanted me to roll the treat to her=___=;; The most retarded thing was how the clever Jojo clone was reading a magazine. MY MAGAZINE. What the FFFF---
writtern @12:15 PM