Saturday, November 20, 2010
TODAY I UPDATED MY DEVIANTART ='D
I was at the scanner for about half an hour scanning stuff. And then I uploaded it to my deviantart! They are just random doodles though... And badly edited. I couldn't get the sketches to look nice><
Also, did anyone listen to 'Rolling Girl' by Hatsune Miku? I usually don't listen to the songs so much cause there are soooooooooo muuuch!! But I heard about it alot so I listened to it. And I love it ;____;
I think there's a piano version. It's so nice, but the score seems to be for a piano duet. I can't see the score cause this laptop can't read pdf files.
...I ONLY HAVE 2 HANDS!!!!! ;______;
I NEED ANOTHER PAIR OR HANDS. I want to play that song='D
There are also some piano songs where they slide down the keys really fast. It's really cool(lol). But I can't do it >___< I'll get stuck and it actually hurts cause I can't do it properly. I tried so many waaaaaays but none work. I tried using my thumb. I tried using my fingers. I tried using the side of my hand. I even tried using my WHOLE HAND!!! But it's hard ><
Maybe one day I'll be annoying and sit at the piano doing that all day. My piano is really loud =D
writtern @10:02 PM