Saturday, November 6, 2010
I vaguely remember last last night I had a weird dream. I was playing FFVII.. O__O
For some reason Aeris did something insane which made me scream, "STOP IT AERISSSSS!!!!! WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEE!!!"
I think it involved driving a high-speed vehicle. DOWN STAIRS.
And also last night I had a creepy dream where Joyi, Zhang ting and me went into a room sortof thing. We were looking for a.. corpse. I forgot why. But anyways we were all trying to stick together cause if we didn't suddenly one of us would just disappear if we turned away! x__x It was scary. There was also a room which was really cramped and dim. Also my vision would flicker(!?). There were other people too. Like really creepy people. I was trying to ignore them >___> Then when we searched all the rooms and couldn't find anything we just ran out. It felt like a crazy haunted house.
Before I slept I watched some random crack stuffxD;;
One of which was an animation with a song about going to the convenience store. The animation showed Ruki going to the convenience store in the middle of the night and Reita was the cashier.... The entire thing was insane so I shall stop here.
All this insanity will eventually explode my brain x___x
writtern @2:47 PM