Monday, November 22, 2010
It arrived yesterday!!
NIL!!!! The Gazette album I ordered='D It took about 2 weeks to come.
It's aweeeeesooome>< I played it yesterday(Yes, my CD player still works). It also has a lyrics booklet. There's soooo much kanji@___@ Also I realised that Ruki seems to write 'anata' differently all the time. Now he's confusing me. Is it supposed to be written in kanji, katakana or hiragana!?*headsdesk*
The album looks really cool~
(You can actually see my hp in the reflection><)
Im hoping my parents will let me buy the Vidoll Proposal album as a birthday present... It has 2 CDs and 28 tracks, complied from their time in undercode. It's so tempting><
---
Anyways today is Wei Ling's birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!~~~*confetti*
I wished her 'Happy birthday' at 12+!! Yay I was the 1st :D Anyways I don't even sleep that early. Later I'm going to draw something for her. But I'm alittle lazy>___>;;*HIT*
Lol apparently I can remember my favourite J-rockers' birthdays but not all my friends'. I fail at being a friend D: I need to upgrade my brain so it can store more stuff or I'll forget important stuff... which is bad. Because 'forgetfulness' is not a good excuse.(poor kai)
I'll go stalk ameblo blogs first. Theeeen I'll put away the com and draw.
Also I've recently been watching some zombie movies. It's full of gore and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to watch it but I haven't had any nightmares involving the walking dead. More like the limping dead, they can't walk properly. I-I also remember a PV I watched of gazette which was reeeaally old and they were pouring (fake) blood all over themselves. There was a scene where I suddenly thought Kai looked like a zombie*SHOT* Then I thought if I saw Kai zombie I would run over to him and let him eat me. Ouch. Not that it'll be good for the world to become zombies. But the more I mention it the more I'm actually believing in it>_____>;;
writtern @1:56 PM