Yesterday I watched a musical at Esplanade. It was a school trip. The show started at 8 and ended around 11. It was really late, but I kindof expected it. I'm kindof lazy to talk about it, but it was funny and nice. We sat in the 2nd floor, around the middle. I hope we can go watch other musicals next time!
Today I went on msn and was talking to Huda~
For some reason our conversations will always have Huda bringing up 'Sephiroth' and me going 'Sephiroth 2012 apocalypse!!!!'. So after the sudden FFVII madness which involved Sephiroth throwing a meteor on the world and causing us to go extinct like the dinosaurs and Cloud becoming emo-y, we started reccommending songs. I reccommended Vidoll songsxD;; And she reccommended Vocaloid songs. I DIDN'T KNOW LEN GOT AN APPEND*FAIL*
Even my sister knew ;___;
I'm sooooo sloooooooooow!!! I listened to it and it was nice, like much much less robotic.
So later Huda asked me 'if they were all guys' xD
When I first saw visual-kei I might have thought they were girls at some point too... Well I think I should stop here*shot*
Then later I reccomended the Gazette... I don't remember how but we started talking about heights. Huda said people can grow taller when they go into space!! Cause of the gravity thing. Now I wanna goxD (And I think Ruki would want to go too:D).
This afternoon I tried telling my mum what I wanted for my birthday. It went something like..
"Well there's this CD I want... There are 2CDs in it and I really want it."
"How much is it?"
"About.... fifty-"
"WHAT!? NO!"
*HEADSDESK* I REALLY WANT THAT ALBUM. IT HAS SOOO MANY OF MY FAVOURITE VIDOLL SONGS. AND SOME I CAN'T EVEN FIND!!!(except for live version) I tried telling her that it was 2CDs, like TWWWWOOOOOO CDS, but I think if I want anything it can only be 20+ dollars. FFFFFFFFFFF-*HEADSDESK*
What about the Neo Genesis magazine I saw at Kinokuniya? ='D
It has Gazette and Plastic Tree on the coverrrr and I think Jui has some sortof column thing in it, cause he mentioned it in his blog. The only thing I could tell was that he was talking about the 'Neo' magazine and he showed a pic of the page in the magazine and said something about 'from this month onwards' So with my horrible interpretation skills I think he was saying that he would be writing a column in that magazine from this month's issue onwards... Lol I THINK. I don't think I can really read what he write anyways...*fail*
---
Anyways I saw the cheese blog. Iris and Jeng leng are saying they don't feel like going to the marshie carnival. WHAT THE FUCKERY. I'm just- I mean, every single time it has been Zhang ting and me planning everything. I DO mind very much. And so does Zhang ting. But if we don't do it nothing seems to get done. I know sometimes Joyi and Iris are busy and can't turn up. But when someone dosen't feel like going for no good reason all this planning goes nose-dive into the gutter and we have to start all over again. It's just... not the same when someone doesn't come. I really appreciate Joyi letting us hold the event in her house, and even happy that Jeff wants to participate. But even if its just for fun, why is it so HARD!?
It's like putting effort into a party that's going to get cancelled.
It had been mostly Zhang ting and me doing the work, buying the stuff and getting ready the events. Everyone else just has to turn up and bring some stuff and pay their share. OH I DON'T-
DAMMIT, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.
I really hate writing stuff like this but if its not said its not heard.
Please ignore this