Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Well I'm just posting randomly. Because during the holidays I'll be kindof bored. You can ignore posts like these. Infact you can ignore everything on this blog because its mostly nonsense and rants.
2 years is kindof long isn't it? But I would want to believe in a 2-year hiatus rather than a permanent hiatus. For Vidoll, I mean. I heard that he would take about 2 years to recover.... In the meantime I wonder what the other memebers will do. I think Shun and Giru play guitar or something together. I'm bad at reading their blogs, but I think they performed gigs or something? I read Jui's blog too(am I like... stalking his blog? Well even if I am there isn't much to stalk..). Most of the time I can't understand anything orelse understand half and can't piece it together... He said something about singing. But his voice still isn't recovered, I think. I don't quite understand what that sentence said...
Anyways he seems to be talking alot about food on his blog... that he's starting to sound like Shun. Atleast he's not talking about chocolates and dounuts and pino and then DIETS!
Mostly I'm lazy to read cause it takes alot of effort to read the hiragana, guess the kanji and sometimes use a romaji translator and even a dictionary. And sometimes they write aloooooot, like an entire paragraph that is so hard to read....
rants are rants.
writtern @9:58 PM