Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Wednesday, November 24, 2010


Today I went out with Zhang Ting to buy some random stuff for the marshie carnival. Now everyone owes me money :< And they also owe Zhang Ting money..

Anyways we couldn't find the colours we wanted in cwp so we went all the way to Taka=___=;;
We took the mrt lalala and apparently I didn't get lost on the way there!!xD

So we went to Art Friends first. I bought another Copic Ciao! I forgot which colour I had... but I didn't buy the same one. Yay, new addition! I really liked this colour.
(wtf blogger rotated the photoO__O;;)

I tried out the colour! When it dries the colour changes!!
One day I will collect morexD;; Everytime I go there I can buy 1 or 2...

I was suddenly broke, cause I paid for everything and had to pay Zhang Ting(so that everyone will just pay me during the marshie carnival). So like Zhang Ting I was broke because people owed me money...

Later we went to Kinokuniya. I can't NOT go into that store. Cause I was passing by so I might as well go in, though I'm broke. I saw some Japanese magazines there. There were like... J-ROCK MAGAZINES ='D I saw 'Neo Genesis'... And in the latest issue they featured the Gazette and Plastic Tree;___; Now I feel so poor. I want the magazines, they look so pretty~ But they're really expensive($20++!?).... And they're in Japanese so I probably can't read it anyways. Arrrrghh>___< I think they featured some of my favourite bands too.

We went window-shopping, but it just made me feel more broke than ever so we went back. I saw DANGER DAYS AT CD-RAMA!!!! But I didn't have money to buuuuuy it!!!!!!!;_____;
BROKE PEOPLE HAVE A SAD LIFE.
I REALLY WANT THAT MCR ALBUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM~
I hope my sister, who is less broke, will buy it='D

Well you know Comics connection at cwp? It's becoming some korean-biased shop, whatever that meansxD;; Cause half of the shop is filled with the korean stuff. There aren't even any anime posters anymore!!! Only those of korean stars. For some reason the faces of the korean stars all look the same to me. I might be abit blind>___>;; Anyways they use to sell game/manga/anime magazines. Now it's all korean. OH NOOOOES THEY HAVE DOMINATED COMICS CONNECTION!!!*FACEPALM* Now I'm even reluctant to enter that shop...

Also... I'm really bad at assembling topics. Like I'll jump around when I speak or even blog. I'll be talking about magazines, then suddenly food, then money and stuff like that. THEN jump back to magazines. I also have bad money management. But that's not so bad, cause currently I don't have much money to manage ='D

This morning I drew something morbid... I don't know why... I'm reluctant to scan and post it. Should I!?

writtern @9:15 PM