Sunday, November 28, 2010
I'm... bored.
I decided that I shouldn't play Rolling Girl today, cause yesterday I played it. I actually play it everyday... But yesterday I was practising glissandos more. Then later I realised I cut my thumb. So the first thing I did was to look for bloodstains on the piano! There weren't any, so it was good. It probably isn't a good idea to play the piano cause if I keep hitting the cut it won't recover x'D
This sucks. Ah well.
Also we don't actually have a proper camera. The only camera that I can use is my handphone camera. And it dosen't have focus and its only 3.2megapixels x__x The other camera is this weird brand camera which is 8.0megapixels... but DOSEN'T work. The battery dosen't last long and I think it's spoilt or something. We totally need a new camera!! And I hope my parents don't choose some random brand. Canon or Fujifilm would be good=T It just sucks that I cant take proper pictures. I wanted to make Zacky and Cloud like paperdolls and take pictures of them for fun. Only I don't think it would work well with my handphone.
There was an IT fair that time but.. as we all know IT fairs=cheap prices=many singaporeans in one place
And I hate crowds so...x___x
writtern @3:22 PM