Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Wednesday, November 17, 2010


Do I blog everyday?
I think it has become a habit. Like to turn on the computer. Atleast people(if any) who visit my blog will know that I'm still alive. That I haven't been eaten or murdered. That I seem to be very bored =___=;;

Anyways I realised I haven't updated my deviantart in awhile. It dosen't mean I haven't been drawing, I've been doodling stuff. Just that I didn't scan any of it and anyways its crack. When I look through the sketches I wonder, "wtf was I doing, I NEED TO BURN THIS - NOWW!!D:<"

Doodling is so fun. Though when its done I either think:
- "It's so plain>___>;;"
- "What the EFFF there is so much white spaceD:"
- "I JUST CONTRIBUTED TO GLOBAL WARMING. I'M GOING TO HELL!!!"
- "I'm sorry, poor trees."
- "...Why did I draw that?"
- "The idea was better in my imagination. Maybe I should have left it there."
- "THIS SHOULD NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY. Oh wait it just di-*shot*"
- "I'M GONNA SCAN THIS! :D WHERE'S THE SCANNER!?"

I'm always thinking I need to improve my art, but in the end it's still the same all the time. Maybe I'll go draw some fanart. Idk, I suck at fanart cause my style kills itD:

By the way, I got a letter from Zhang ting the other day! I'm not sure if I should replyxD;;
Because.. the funny thing was how Zhang ting and I sent each other a letter at the same time! Well around the same time. I think she got my letter. I was going to call her yesterday to ask "now what?" but I got lazy and I hate speaking on the phone, so I didn't. So now I'm wondering.. who should write a reply!? Though in our letters the topics are similar....

Also, I have alot of homework, mainly CHINESE homework, mainly DIFFICULT-TO-DO AND TIME-CONSUMING CHINESE homework. I didn't do any of it. What if the same thing happens like last year, where no one collected the homework!? I will seriously burn down the schoolD:< "WTF WAS THAT ALL FOR!?!?" I might have to lock myself in my room for hours to force myself to get it done. It worked for a compo. But it was shitty work. God damn and I have to write 4 COMPOS!? IN CHINESE!!

writtern @10:03 PM