Today I had a morning! I actually woke up at 7... >____>
But I listened to songs until 8++ cause it was fun.
Anyways I'm going to spam the photos from AFA now.
Rufus from FFVII Advent Children, Kanade and Otonashi(?) from Angel Beats
I seriously don't recognise them...
Miku figurine!!
BRS figurine! The pose is so cool....
Cloud cadet figma! While he was in the box^__^
Guns!! Some are really big, there was also a grenade...
It's the SWAT TEAM!!
I don't recognise them either but they look cool!><
She was posing at the entrance><
We were all wondering how does he walk with those wings!?@___@
Meltdown Rin! The guitar looked really cool!!
Len, Rin and Kaito!
Snow miku, Kaito... and another miku I don't know><;;
Shizuo from Durarara! It was easy to recognise from the signpost.
The Anbu from Naruto!
Vocaloid Miku! I saw lots of Mikus!!
Sephiroth and Kadaju(?). We were looking for Sephiroth in the convention cause we heard some guys talking about it. But it turned out we found him in another place...
Yui and Azusa from K-ON!
Chobits~ The outfit is so pretty!!!@___@
Stormtrooper!
I don't recognise her either but that dress is really awesome>< How did she even manage to walk..
Rin and Len! Though I'm not sure what outfit they're wearing..
Group pic! Are they all vocaloids?
Lightning from FFXIII!
Well that's all!!