500TH POST!!!
Aah that was random~
Yesterday I went for some Halloween event at Orchard. Did anyone celebrate Halloween?
It was some kindof musuem thing with exhibits from movies. There was PREDATOR!! And other stuff... There were also guys who dressed up and went around scaring people in the dark. So when we took pictures we were looking around hoping none of them came.
There was this werewolf outside. We asked if we could take a pic and he was like *thumbs-up*xDD
Lol apparently I was trying to read manga. The manga is already completed, with 7 volumes. But only 4 volumes were on mangafox.. I kept looking but I can't find it. Maybe I should just buy the rest of it >__<
(Apparently a character was called 'Joi' and it keeps reminding me of someone*HEADSDESK*)
Anyways why isn't Jui updating his blog!? Not that I manage to read much of it though..