Exams are coming =^=
Here comes the period of hardcore studying, where daily necessarities(such as PSP games) are abandoned for the sake of writing a semesters' worth of notes. That is such in my case T^T
I decided to ban myself from the computer for 2weeks until the exams officially end. Yea, its a self-imposed ban so I can have more
free time. Though I still use the WiFi on my phone to surf the netxD I'm not sure why I do that. It's kindof fun, though super laggy and all. Anyways the 'ban' was only on computers. So I still use my phone to read ameblo blogs ><
(though lately, it puzzles me whhhhy Jui handwrites entries then takes them with his phone. Its super hard to read T^T The small 'tsu' looks like a comma x'D I actually managed to read some lines in his entries now, apart from 'goodmorning'xDDD)
I wonder if I can survive this terribly cruel ban. Atleast I have found that my almost-decade-old walkman still works ='D So I found the MCR and Linkin Park albums and played them. I love those albums T^T Meteora was the best Linkin Park album everrr. My walkman nolonger does crazy things(atleast not that it happened today) like skip songs, cut off songs, keep changing tracks like a crazed toaster jammed with some foreign item(but toasters do not change tracks... Okay ignore that part).
Though it ran out of batteries when the MCR album finished.
I need to stock up on batteries.
Well everyone, please study hard.
Goodluck!!~