Saturday, October 9, 2010
I BROKE THE GODDAMNED BAN.
Actually, I broke it along time ago. Just that (probably) no one knew.
Anyways I don't use the com so long and attempt something known widely as 'time-management'. I basically just do random stuff. And listen to songs and read ameblo blogs. I actually managed to understand some of the entries! It's quite easy to read cause they post just short lines instead of a whole chunk. Though when Jui posted an entire paragraph I skipped it entirely >__>
Recently Vidoll had a new single, Crescent Gazer. I finally went to watch the PV. The song was okay. I won't mention the PV. Btw I'm wondering how long their activity pause will last..
That day I played Crisis Core for almost half the day. I just kept playing and going ,"nooooo I'm already at NIBELHEIM!!!" But I kept playing anywayxD I'm nearing the last chapter. Noooooo~
I think I must have played too much or something. Cause that night I recalled a crazy dream where Cloud got shot and Zack didn't know how to use the rifle.
...Crack dreams are the best*shot*
Anyways I will go study soon. I wrote the formulaes for maths already. I realised losing alot of worksheets is NOT healthy.
Very soon it will be my sister's birthday. I got her a present already~
...I want J-rock albums so badly Dx
writtern @3:35 PM