Saturday, September 4, 2010
I got past the Junon stage today :D
I managed to beat all of Hollander's robot shitheads. It was pretty much more of using Cura very quickly and stuff. Later I randomly met Cloud, who was suffering from motionsickness in a corner. He said something about the helicopter ride there made him nauseous. Zack then mentioned something random about treating him to a meal next timexD
Afterwards I continued to chase Hollander. I had to fight ANOTHER robot. But when I defeated it and ran after Hollander, he got awaaaaaaay DDDDD:
Grrr this sucks. Why is it that I can catch Wutai spies and not a running duck? Also, someone I met in sector 5 refered to Zack as 'the idiot 1st class who couldn't apprehend a wanted criminal'.
*sob* I couldn't do anything lol, it was a cutscene.
Later Zack had his own fanclub though. Not that you ever hear about it. I also found out that Zack could join his own fanclub but I just missed it(in Junon). Then again... it would be rather narcissist of him.
I want that Chocobo summon D:
writtern @9:11 PM