Sunday, September 12, 2010
....Goodbye holidays.
They went by so fast. It felt like
whoooosh and they were gone.
Just now I went to listen to the preview of Vidoll's 'gothikaroid remake'. It sounded about the same, though I SWEAR THE LYRICS CHANGED SLIGHTLY!! I listened to it so many times I can remember. There are songs with mooore lyrics anyways. Well it was okay, only there was a part Jui had to scream. But he probably couldn't scream very well now ;___;
I also managed to find some non-live version of Vidoll's songs( So I don't hear a very loud 'VOOOOOOOOI!!!!'). They sound so different from live >< Like in 'Sanga Koronda', I can barely hear the verses with the effects with his voice. Plus he sings really fast. The guitar solos also sound different.
Damn if I could, I would go to Vidoll's concert on 18th Sept. It would be their last live before they go on pause. But I would need to fly to Japan and that's already out of the question. I think J-rock bands usually only tour in Japan. Or else they might go overseas, but to places like US or something. That's even further!! .....Is it? Grrrr life sucks.
writtern @5:23 PM