I changed the blogskin><
I know.. its a different colour scheme..
The red might be kindof bright but there wasn't alot of dark red I could find to use...
For some reason, the stairs in the picture was of some weird quality. Everything else was fine x__x
Anyways here's the full picture.
---
So.. actually I was intending to do something about the marshmallow site. If it was rememberedxD;;
I decided to change the site name and stuff so that it will be of : marshmallows and the cute animals thing.
Then I will have more stuff to put and all. But the problem is.. what should the new name beeeee!?
I was thinking something like adorable/cute stuff and all but nothing fits..
I think in it I will put comics and marshie news. If possible I want to be able to invite Zhang ting lol. She will help with the marshie news!!
Just now I played Crisis core again*shot*
Apparently Angeal(and Genesis too..) calls Zack, 'Zack the puppy'. RoflxDDD
It's kindof because he 'has zero attention span, and is restless like a puppy'. Angeal said that>.>
Also... I love save points so much='D
When I find one I'm so damn happy. During my last play I didn't save for a long time. I thought after that battle I could actually save or something, but I was somehow instantly teleported to Mako reactor 5.. However, there was a save point there! T^T
Arrrrgh I hate summons so muchDx They're so random, all of a sudden I have to fight this ginormous dragon. It kept flying off the screen I can't even HIT it!! But in the end... I killed it O.0