Saturday, August 14, 2010
Today is the first day of YOG. But.. do I care? 0.o
No, not really >___> *shot*
I was playing Dissidia, a Final fantasy PSP game. It's mostly about fighting. Which involves flying all about the screen trying to kill your opponent/etc. They have characters from FF1 to 10. There's Cloud =D
Although the game says, "All he does is worry and mope around"
Anyways I-I hate Bartz D'=
I just can't defeat him>< He keeeeeeeps getting the EX core(which is a powerful thing)!!
Ugh. That time Cloud was so close, He was running towards it when all of a sudden, Bartz flew out of nowhere and got it!! Grrr... It's so not fairD:<
How is it that Bartz can suddenly appear from the sky and get the EX core!!?!?
Also, I think I must be really bad at getting EX cores>< Once one of them was right infront of me but I didn't get it. WHHHYYY!?!? Maybe my character was too short*bricked* I also managed to successfully knock my opponent into an EX coreDDDDx
The most amazing thing I actually managed to do was to beat Squall with
1 hp left!!=D
At first I was thinking, "This is bad>___> I'm going to get beaten up by Squall."
But I didn't!><
writtern @10:40 PM