Today we had teachers' day celebration =D
The concert was nice. There was alot of stuff I wanted to rant about but I'm kindof lazy now.
After the concert, we were going to Iris' house to do the music project AGAIN. Iris, Joyi and Jeng Leng were going back to their primary school. So zhang ting and I had nothing to do. If we went to Iris' house without Iris it would be weird wouldn't it!? So I asked Joyi and she said, "Come inside our primary school!"
But it was awkward cause we weren't FROM admiralty. Later we did the music project and stuff though.
When I left Iris' house, Wei Ling suddenly called to tell me that they were at wrps and if I was coming. So I said "okay I'll come!!!" cause she said, "We'll wait for you."
I took bus 913 to 888 and ran to school. I didn't die, so I met my primary schoool friends.
Later the school chased us out again and we went to Audrey's house. We played stackos like maniacs. It was fuuuuun~ Until the thing toppled and almost fell into someone's facexD;; Everytime it swayed we would all panic. "THE WIND! THE WIND!! Turn off the fannnnnn~ SOUNDWAVES AFFECT IT TOOOO!!!0.o"
After that I left with Wei Ling and Katherine. We went to play the seesaw for no reason. It reminds me of physics =___=;;
Then I played badminton with Katherine and her brother. Wei Ling was going to play too but she couldn't DDDDDD= I like my racket~ For some reason I seem to play better with it. Also, there was no set court so I didn't get OUTS OUTS OUTS everytime. I also got happy when I hit a backhand successfully xDDD
It was kindof fun.