Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Wednesday, July 7, 2010


I gave up doing my maths homeworkD=
I guess I got too distracted while doing it- coughvidollcough=____=
Apparently it is not a good idea to be using my phone while doing maths homework. Not just listening to songs but also watching videos or something. I was actually just listening to the song-- but then I saw some interesting stuff(like Jui playing a tambouri-*shot*). So I got distracted.

But to me it somehow became like:
J-ROCK=HAPPINESS='D
Lol I sound like such a fangirl*shotdead*

---

Well anyways today was okay, I tried to teach Zhang Ting and Jeng Leng piano on a very out-of-tune piano. It went okay...? I played the bits I wrote from ear for 'My Island Home' but it sounded weird cause 'E' was compleeetely off key. I also played Miseinen later. It was okay, though I didn't use the pedal cause I thought it would become even more out of tune or something...0___0

I also got assaulted by a lift on the way home. Wtf first they try to make me believe 2012 came early and I was going to die in a box when it jerked and stopped. Now it tried to bite me with the doors or something.
I must have offended a lift in my previous life.

....
Also I have been very forgetful lately. I seem to forget something everyday. It's always something rather important. Like on monday, I forgot to bring RIKO for mousecarnival. And on Tuesday I forgot to bring my foolscap for English. Then today I forgot my maths file. If I forget something again tomorrow I will think I have really somehow contracted a forgetfulness disease.
I hope I don'tD=... Cause in school 'I forgot' is not a valid reason, and is also not a very good excuse. Infact, even it IS the reason, it isn't VALID, so it will be deemed a bad excuse lol.

writtern @9:04 PM