Common tests are over.
Finally>__>
I'm sick sick SICK of projects. If I hear another project I'm just going to die.
Well atleast Lit is over now. Music is becoming a problem =__="
I can be sitting there at the piano and everyone else is arguing/perhaps discussing enthusicastically. I wrote out the whole chorus to a random song on the piano. 15mins passed. I taught Jeng leng how to play a random nameless tune. 30mins passed. I finally ask them what it is like now and I hear that they are just going to sway...*dies*
Also, it seems like almost every morning I have to take that shitty-excuse-for-a-bus to school. It's the most ancient, from when wheels were first discovered, and basically the smallest and where you'll be afraid to lean on anything cause its so old/dusty/fragile and all='D It's also moves extremely slow. You'll see it turning from the corner and then watch in anticipation as it slowly chugs towards you then you wonder if you might be late afterall. So obviously, a combination of small + slow automatically equals to cramped as well.
Most buses are cramped, but this bus comes only once in a fucking purple moon so if you miss it you might as well consider walking. Which is the main reason I would rather walk home from 888 than switch to 962 at the interchange.
Today I want to work on my WIPs D=
I have 3 linearts which I want to colour~ I hope I don't screw up badly or anythingDx