We didn't get lost. Today when I went to Taka with Joyi and Zhang Ting. It was fuuuun~
First I met Zhang Ting. Then we were meeting Joyi at a later time since she got released late. But we had nothing to do at Admiralty so we invaded Joyi's house. Okay, we were welcomed(thankfully) and played with Snow and cloud awhile. We left at 2. We took the mrt. We reached orchard.
We found a map and managed to find our way to Wisma! Then I said something about 'follow the smell of heavenly' cookies and we found Famous Amous. The way to Taka was on the right. There, I was riiight and we went to TakaxD;; Somehow the 'smell of cookies' thing actually worked.
So Joyi wanted to eat fries and I was thristy and we went to Mcdonalds. For some reason I cannot fanthom, I ended up sharing HOT milo with Zhang ting, and we were suppose to use STRAWS to drink that scalding thing. It took forever to cool down to a drinkable(whatever that means) temperature, but constant stirring paid off.
Later we went to Kinokuniya, cause I can't go to Taka without stepping into that brilliant bookstore. I found FMA guidebook 2. And dearly devoted dexter. After walking around for so long, I still get alittle lost. All they need to do is to change the giant poster I use as a landmark. I'm hopelessxD;;
We went up another floor. And went to some cute Toy store thing. Then we found another store called 'Art Friends'. It was awesome><
They had lots of stuuuuff!! like a billion pens, they had copic markers too. I wanted to try using copics, but they were damn expensive. About S$5 each. Holy fuck. I'll need to SELL my wallet too.
Zhang Ting and I found some clay stuff and thought we could use it to make marshmallows(<-hardcore marshmallow fans!?). so we shared the price and stuff. I hope we can meet up and do something. We also found alot of amazing stuff and I decided I might want to live there*shot*(first is still Tokyo, Japan though)
Suddenly it was 5+ and it was peak hour. We couldn't get IN the mrt(we could, but it wasn't very healthy). So we took the train to Marina bay and up again. It didn't terminate at Yishun!!~
I wanna go to Taka again><
It's full of stuff full of win*shot*