It is such a pain... to plan.
Outing during June holidays...?
I'm kindof glad Zhang ting is helping now. Everyone else seems busy/MIA(!?). What is this....0__0
I do still want mouse carnival. It sounded so fun. The planning started from speech day, or even earlier. If we can't organize it.....=^=
Today I finally did another page of mute doll!! Though I made a typo>__>
This com seems to hate me alot. When I opened msn, it hanged. I restarted, opened msn again. And it hanged again.... OHWTF..
I think I'm finally going to finish my maths portfolio!! I just need to piece together some crap and its dooone!!~ Probably...=^=
Bringing up homework... reminds me that I have to go to school tomorrow. For filing and submission of my design to get approved... which reminds me. I HAVEN'T DONE MY DEGISN YEEET O__O
I better go get it done=__=
This seems like a pointless post. It's like a 'posting to prove I'm still alive' sortof post.
So ignore it.