Today because the computer was cooperative+the internet was crazy+I had nothing to do, I toned 2 pages of Mute Doll!!~
I will post them soon, if the internet is stays connected Dx
With this, there are only 2 pages left to tone!! Yaaaaay I think I'm going to finish Mute Doll soon~
I'm pretty sure that Mute Doll started on 19th May. Because it had started out as a song/poem that-dosen't-rhyme and I wrote it somewhere. Then there was a daaaaate=D It was 19th May.
19th May wasn't the date I started posting pages/drawing them, but when I first came up with the whole story thing. I hope I can finish it before 19th June, under a monthxD
Now I'm listening to songs from Vidoll's 'Monad' album. It's their latest, and their style changed quite alot.... Speaking of Vidoll(more like typing actuall-*shot*), inspiration for Mute Doll mostly came from their songs and stuff=/ Seriously.
Some scenes were similar to parts in their songs. Though aloooot was my own idea toooooDx
*shot*
I hope Vidoll activity resumes soon, and Jui recovers soon too. I think they will return in around September......