Today on the way to school, as I was listening to Gothikaroid(<-completely unimportant fact), I met Jia Min.
In a way I was glad, since I thought 'Damn I'm too early0.0'. Then, while crossing the road, we saw... a dead mouse. I didn't stare at it too long(we were in the middle of the road!!) but there was something white. Jia Min said it looked like it was holding a nut.
Later we were feeling sorry for it, since, it was a cute little mouse and all;___;... Then Jia Min said it seemed peaceful. And I randomly added,"Because it was holding its favourite nut."
...........And for some reason we laughed!?*feelsbad*
Laterrr, I realised that Zhang Ting, Joyi and Iris were ALL not coming at 9.30=___= So I sat with Jia Min for filing. It took sooooo long to get everything done!!! And... We still have to come back on Friday*headsdesk* This stinks... Also, due to the late late release at 12.30, I almost missed my second(cough-accendo-leaflets-cough) chance for CIP hours!! But luckily I made it in time, though Jeng Leng was nowhere to be seen*shot*(didn't even search for her).
Anyways later I accompanied Jia min to CWP to eat.. what she calls 'FAKE ICE-CREAM'. I felt we got ripped off, as about 1/4 of it was missing. I went to Popular to do an emergency-sort-of purchase and bought new books. So now I no longer have a material paper crisis>u< Also, I was finally smart enough to buy 2 instead of 1, so... no paper crisis for awhile=D
I ended up not meeting Joyi, Iris, Zhang Ting or Jeng Leng at all=___=
I met Joyi at the class, but I was rushing for CIP HOURS STUFF!!! So we didn't really talk either>__>