Today... my prediction didn't come true!!=D
First, I didn't actually GET to know my chinese marks, which is both something good and bad, I suppose. Second, we actually got DECENT TABLES FOR OUR CHINESE CLASS!!! It's a freakin miracle, the gods finally heard our consistant complains*shot* We were all so.. amazed0.0
We have tables nowT^T Everyone please cherish your tables now*shot*
Unfortunately, there are only 15 tables and late-comers have to use the old ones.
And today, all we did was do our files... I finished mine so I did nothing in class. Except for try to read my newly-acquired-but-yet-outdated chinese magazine. And draw something random.
... I just remembered something... I FORGOT TO HAND IN MY HISTORY FILE... AGAIIN!!!!T^T
How its that- Why am I so damn forgetful!?*HEADSDESK*
---
Also, today I drew and inked another 2 pages of Mute doll=D
The inking bit is going quite well, only my inking pens are sometimes weird. Like my 005 pen can suddenly make lines 5times as thick as usual. Or my 08 pen lines aren't smooth enoughD=
I tried toning one page digitally. I took one hourD=
It's okay-ish but I'm really bad at digital><
Lol I will try my best;__; Afterall there are only going to be about 10pages. And I finished inking 6. And toning one. I hope I actually finish this~