Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Thursday, May 6, 2010


I am about to freeze to death, so I can't type properly. I haven't been posting because I have been studying(lie). Okay, I really like Vidoll lately. Especially Jui and Shun.

You probably don't know, but Jui is the vocalist
Shun is the gutarist, so is Giru
Rame is the bassist
Tero is the drummer
Yea, those are their members.

I think finally I am able to tell Giru and Shun apart!! For awhile I've been mixing them up...0.0
But they always change their hairstyles and colours so you can't really tell...

I like alot of their songs... some of their old songs are nice too. You should listen!
Visual-kei rocks! Go find out what that is... *lazy* By the way, though sometimes they may look like girls... they're actually all guys.

Here's one of their old songs which I, for some reason, like. The PV is gory... don't say I didn't warn you. The 'corpse' and the person dragging the 'corpse' are all JuixD I like their outfits...
This is just random but the PV was shot on Jui's birthday. There was a making of it and they were celebrating his birthday tooxD



Just for fun I put in a PV of their newer song, Cloud. What a big difference!?0.0
Again there are two JuisxD



---

Today me and Zhang Ting finished creating our hand-signals!! Though it is kindof sad. Because I, as one of the creators, have forgotten half of it.



...I should take pictures and make a reference.
Even Joyi remembers better than me.

Recently I felt like making a blog quiz thing for everyone(Joyi, Zhang Ting, Jeng Leng and Iris). I would put in alot of randomish questions. It'll be fun~

Hmm Joyi and I wanted to learn Japanese during the June Holidays. She found out about the courses and stuff. I want to learn!! It can also be used for our NYAA>< Wait... come to think of it I still haven't asked my mum yet.

---

Tomorrow is the Chinese exam. I don't know what to study. For language...?

I decided, that the best thing to do for now,








Is to pray.

Everyone wish me luck!!;___; Aaaaah I hate exams!!!

And also, its so cold><
...I should get out of here(in air-conditioned sister's room)
It feels like Antartica.

writtern @6:40 PM