Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Saturday, May 22, 2010


Today was our 'Lets-recycle-all-the-junk-we-can-find' day, more popularly known as R3 day. I only came for the CIP hours! ..Otherwise I would never wake up early and trudge myself to school on a Saturday>__> Also while I probably didn't get much sleep.

So my group was Jane, Andrew and Jason. I was assigned the same block as Iris, Huda, Yung shen and Flat Top(shot). Huda and Jason stayed behind to guard the junk/newspapers at the collection point. We all went to the 11th floor together, then split up. Everyone was saying Andrew was useless. Even me, when he insisted on staying to 'guard' the newspapers at the lift lobby>__> So lazy, he should let Jane take over.
Also, while we were carrying newspapers to the lift lobby, for some reason unknown to me, Andrew stood at the wall and said 'hello' to everyone who passed. Though it seemed everyone just igonred him=__=

So in the end nobody broke their arms carrying newspapers, and Joyi found a cat>
The cat was so cute and friendly~ It seems to like us as it let us stroke its fur. Unfortunately it ran away later and we couldn't find it;___;

Later we were rather famished, so we went to KFC. It was still breakfast time, so we bought porriage to eat! It was actually really nice, though I don't think it was very good to go with ICED milo>__>
Joyi, Zhang Ting and me were talking about random things. It was fun, though Jeng leng didn't manage to join us(probably since we said she might have to bring her own chair*shot*). Later I walked home from 888. For probably the first time ever, it rained AFTER I got home. I'm glad.

I was going to work on mute doll today, but I didn't get to use the com outside and had to use the old com. It also had photoshop, but it already lags so much and if it crashed/hanged and I tried to kill it then that won't be very good... So since I can't get much done without trying to klill something, my sis told me to play maple. So I did>__>
Now I'm training a noob Windbreaker... I'm sick of my flame wizard with its pathetic hp and my recovery. Though its skills are cool.

I'm on Disgaea's final stage, and I managed to go to Prinnyland! I defeated the Prinny god and trashed the other prinnies, but... nothing happened!? Anyways now I'm trying to pass the bill(in the dark assembly) for the Human world, so I can conquer it and beat everyone up. But the senators all HATE ME!!;___; There are several 'opinions' thing, like 'in favour of', 'Total support', 'leaning no', which you can see for each senator. You are supposed to be able to bribe them so they will support you more. But when EVERY senator in the hall are 'LOATHE', what do I do? D'=

I tried bribing them but it dosen't work. Maybe I met them/their friends on a battlefield and trashed them so bad they really hate me now. Since I usually overkill them>__> Like I would deal 3000+ damage when the enemy only has 1500+ hp left. It's mostly just to 'play safe' to make sure they die, but... yea, it's overkill.

What do I do... I should try raising my rank or I might have to persuade by force!! It's not such a good idea is it... some of them are level 300, it's scary>__>

writtern @8:09 PM