THE HOLIDAYS ARE GOING TO STARTT!!!~
But tomorrow I still have to go to schoooool D=
And at 8.30 too, until about 11 atleast. For some art competition, which was apparently due tomorrow.. So we have to come to complete it--!!
I don't think I can continue colouring the Mute Doll cover today, since I won't be able to use the com with photoshop and its getting late too>__>
I'm going to teach Jeng Leng and Zhang Ting piano.. I think. I'll prepare the worksheets for them ad charge them 10cents for the paper*shot* Haha... the thing is that I've forgotten my theory stuff, so I'll need Iris, who is a pro at theory(shot) to help - If she is free>__>
I also want to do some CIP stuff=) With Jeng Leng, I think. Since only the both of us have holidays with no plans whatsoever, except for a few days.