...ITS A RANDOM QUIZ
It was on the Cheese blog for every human and I made it. I had to do it too, so here goes..
1. What's your favourite marshmallow?
Haha... I actually have no idea*shot* I like the burnt and the scared one(with its soul escaping)
2. Say a number.
18..?
3. What are you listening to now?
Hatsuyuki by Vidoll~
4. How do you feel about MYE?
Thank god its over D=
5. What was your latest awesome discovery?
VIDOLL!!! ... But if that dosen't count as a 'recent' discovery since I knew them last year, then... cheese clouds maybe=/
6. What has been your latest fandom/fetish/obsession?
Vidoll ~
7. What are you worried about recently?
My favourite bands... DISBANDING!! Since they are all kind of old, from 5-8 years ago.
It's sad isn't it?D=
8. What was something you had wanted to do, but couldn't/didn't?
Go to Shibuya a few years back, and shout, "Ah, That's Vidoll!!" at the big bilboard with them*shot*
Because it seemed so fuun~
9. Describe one of your worst days!
The bus 911 broke down and I had to walk home from 888. Halfway, it rained.
SOMEONE UP THERE MUST HATE ME!! D:<
10. What was the best thing you felt that you've done this year?
Study for MYEs. Because I rarely do that.
11. What are you looking foward to?
June holidays~
or... a vidoll live><
12. Where would you like to live?
Japan, somewhere near Tokyo for all the LIVES, J-rockers, anime and manga stuff><
13. What's at the top of your wishlist?
Vidoll Live!!
Or else its manga.
14. Remember that number(from 2.)? Write it in another language! If possible, provide a 'how-to-read' guide!~
Chighteen(it's cheese-termed lol)
Well, its not exactly another language, but...*lazy*
15. What would you like to be in your next life?
A cat:<
16. What would you like to learn?
Japanese(that's why I signed up!)
17. What would you like to eat?
Pino. It's a japanese snack, like mini chocolate-coated ice-cream.
Like this: (now you want to eat it to-*shot*)
18. Do you think this is the last question?
I MADE this quiz. Ofcourse its not*shot*
Okay, I'm done~