Today we got back our results.
...
It feels like the Riverside Great Depression......
I still haven't got back my Chinese, so nothing too horrible, I suppose. But tomorrow.. I can see it already.
In a cold freezing room I would be listening to Mr Goh talk about our results, for about the 1st 30minutes=X And after that, on small fragile tables-that-threaten-to-snap-anytime, I would be copying the corrections for almost every single question, cursing about that stinking half mark that made me have to copy everything.
...Aaah it sounds like such a pathetic scene dosen't it>__>
Guess it can't really be helped.
The ACCENDO program today was about some personality thing. It's quite interesting, though it's FREEZING COLD!! It feels almost like we were in Antartica...
I finally the song 'Bastard' by Vidoll, so I'm not very depressed or anything~
It's actually a nice song, but their songs can be hard to find;___;
Oh and yesterday I came up with something, it's called 'Mute Doll'. I made a few pages, I think it'll be something like a manga, though not really. Maybe something like a one-shot?0.o I think It'll be only about 10pages long so.. I should be able to finish itxD
It's not quite a manga, like it will probably only be narrated by the 'mute doll'. I came up with all the lines already, finished inking 3 pages yesterday. And today I did a few drafts in school so it'll be easier=X
Here's a preview thing which I randomly made for no reason at all*shot*
Right now only the linearts are done. I think I need to colour the 'cover'... Nooooo I almost died inking it!!
Also, I don't think its just me but the pages are alittle lopsided=X
I placed it perfectly aligned on my scanner!! ...It's very obvious on pages with horizontally-long panels, and it appears I have alot of them*shot*
Oh well, tonight I will do more pages!! Because I don't have any homework, yayy~