I updated with another page of Mute Doll~
Yay, I'm quite consistent, it's rare><
Oh well, its the school holidays, and all my homework are left undone with excuses like: "what if I do it wrong, I need to ask Zhang Ting!!" or "I haven't a clue, really..."
And so today I toned another page!!
Instead of being so damn lazy, I toned her hair this time>< It's a painD=
Cause I draw her hair waaay too complex looking when it comes to toning I feel like dying. But the inking is fun, actually. When I'm not freaking out going, "WTF, WHY IS MY 005 PEN MAKING THIIICK LINES!?!?;___;"
Anyways, I think I just realised that last night, I spent about 4 hours drawing....
What a glorious waste of time it seemed. What was I drawing anyway? It wasn't anything particularly special or nice. It was just sketchy pencil manga pages...
But I was having so much fuuuun!!~
Anyways I kept finding more stuff to draw, until I realised I seemed to be running out of paper.
It's another material crisis.....
NOOOOOOESSSS D=