I actually have been revising. Alot.
For the past few day I've been spending hours(about from 7-11 lol) doing notes for Bio and Geog. Apparently none of them went into my head*shot* but I have notes to revise
I slacked off to draw somewhere inbetween
This was what I drew=X
The poses actually turned out fine0.0*amazed* And the piano wasn't that crap because I finally had sense to use reference from the piano. That was just in my living room>__>
This would probably be the last proper thing I would draw for awhile. Because of, MYE.
I went for group study with Zhang Ting, Joyi and Jeng Leng on Wed and Fri. We ate some stuff at mac and went to NLB. I think we played more than we studied. I remember playing marshmallow burn(competitive version), throwing chip around and eating little bits of chocolate. But I DID make some notes. So... I did do something*shot*
Last night while in the midst of making notes, I found some unwanted sticker paper thing. Then the first thing that came to my mind was... MARSHMALLOW STICKERS HOLY CHEESE!! I found some sticky glossy paper thing too, which was in a corner and was on the verge of rotting. So I made some marshmallow stickers with the stuff I found. It was glossy(yaaay) and quite nice. I stuck one on my geography textbook to test it, since it was convenien-*shot*
It worked finexD I made more and one of them was SOOO CUTE!!!!
Well, I thought if I didn't use them they would eventually rot. Like today I was looking for a blue pen and found a wooden pencil. It wasn't even that old but there was some disgusting mouldy thing on it. I was tempted to prode it but I threw it away instead. I mean, it might have been an ailen life form trying to take over the world by disguising as mold on a pencil. Who knows.