OOOH THIS IS A REALLY LATE POST0.o
Cause just now I came home at 9, did homework till 10++ and then the stupid com hanged.
Today we had the MOUSELYMPICS!!!
I'm not going to go into details today, because I don't have much time. But we had a lot of fun!! Though Iris and Zhang Ting were sick so they couldn't come. So sad!D= I have a feeling that Iris passed her flu to Zhang Ting when we went to visit her. But quite surprising that it was Zhang Ting who fell sick cause she is rarely sick. Well anyways, GET WELL SOON!!!!><
We took alot of pictures and videos(I just now found out the videos took up 143mb and there were 32 of them. Whooa) with my phone and it was so funny and fun. Though we didn't take any for the cheese maze and cheese hunt for rather obvious reasons. We also did an opening and closing ceromony. It wasn't very good or official though, We all couldn't really complete the flag(no torch) relay properly. And the closing ceremony was just sticking the flag on cheese and doing cheese cheers.
We had candy to eat too!=) We couldn't sit down for a proper picnic but we ate alot of candy too!><
The immousetals had a good time screaming their heads off and cheese-dancing their tails off(not literally). Jeng Leng played for Niko in the events except for the cheese maze and hunt.
The results will be decided and announced on wednesday!><
It would be really fun to have another event like this, only we will have to make sure no one falls ill. Like don't let anyone eat candyxD
GOOD NIGHT, EVERYONE~