Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Recently my CPU decided that its time was up so it died. Not THIS com's CPU(obviously), but the other com's one. I knew it - all those constant lagginess and all that frustrating hanging - there were symtons(look, I learnt how to use dashes. rofl). Oh well, now that poor com is getting repaired.
I had the SPA today. No its totally not as nice as it sounds, because the evil teachers actually meant Science Practical Assesment. It required the use of a visking tubing. Before the test(during SR), I was praying that I could open it. And I DID! I put it under the tap and tried to pry it open and ZOMFG IT REALLY WORKED!!! Thank you Xin Na, she told me that tip yesterday ;___;
Nothing much to talk about, except that I STILL haven't done my maths corrections. And I have a swimming retest tomorrow. I THINK. Nobody said much about it. The teacher was supposed to tell us but she didn't even mention ANYTHING. Maybe I shouldn't go. I'll just go there and have a near-death-experience by almost drowning. I'm not kidding, people, the pool is so deep and I can't for the love of marshmallows float or tread water or FREAKING SWIM. There's no point in me going thereDx
Great so now I'm just going to look through the 20+ msgs from my dAxD
writtern @9:47 PM