TODAY WAS SO FUUUUN=D
Zhang Ting spotted a cat in the tree outside the class. So we went to see it during recess and it was SOOO CUTE!!><
Try and spot the catxD Its in the tree, in the spilt.
So cute right?
Oh and also yesterday we saw a rainbow. I was walking to school when I suddenly looked up for no apparent reason. Then I saw it. A rainbow, in the sky. There weren't any signs or trees blocking it then. So beautiful. Later Zhang Ting showed us a spot in the school where we can see it very clearly.
It looks so beautiful right? ='D
Sooo, today mass run got cancelled. Kinda sad. I hate running in school. This school anyway.
Joyi, Jeng Leng, Zhang Ting and me went to cwp to buy Iris' birthday present. We went to kiddy palace and found that they actually sell chip and dale! There were also other versions, but they all looked weird, old(yea, really) funny and stupid. So we bought the first Chip and Dale we found. We managed to spilt the cost among everyone><
Later we went all around Kiddy palace for fun. There were these cute little polar bears. They looked like Fur, but they were smaller. They were so cute! We went and stacked them up and put them together and stuff.
See, so cute right?xD
Later we went to Mini Toons to buy candy. We bought: big marshmallows, small marshmallows, multi-colored small marshmallows, raspberry candy, gummy bears, sugary green and yellow heart candy and I think that's all. We spilt the cost too. Yay a whole bag of candy><
Tomorrow is the mouselympics! Sooo excited!!!><
We are going to hold the mouselympics at Joyi's house. I hope Iris can attend=[
We are planning to have a break in the middle to have a picnic of CANDY!!! It will be the candy we bought today. And also some other stuff. We will also have a homework session. With special guest Pro Zhang Ting who will help with homework. I need her to teach me maths. Cause I wasn't listeni-*SHOT*
I'm going to take a LOOOT of photos, of the events, the picnic, the marshmallows and ofcourse all the immousetals!! Chay Chor Chouselympics Chomorrow[This sentenced had been CHEESE-TERMED. Look it up.]
Chye Chye!!~