NOOOOOOOOOOO ITS THE LAST DAY OF THE HOLIDAYSSSS!!!! If it still countsD=
This holiday sucked big time. It just flew by. I spent so much time on projects and similar crap there wasn't time for other stuff. GaaaaaaaahDx
Also, I discovered a rather upsetting issue. Katekyo Hitman REBORN and Fullmetal Alchemist, my two top-top-top most obsessed ever anime/manga are probably ABOUT to END. Noooooo ;__;
I mean, FMA is already now at the promised day bit. I do hope its a happy ending, atleast let Al get back his body. Ooooh if Hiromu Arakawa(the author) decides to go for a sad ending and lets them all die/ not get back their bodies/ seperated, something horrible, I'm sure all the fans would immediately murder the poor author.
My sis told me KHR was probably going to end soon. I mean, it has been going on for 5 years. Yeaaa, really. I think FMA too. Atleast 4-3 years, it was one of the 1st animes I watched.
BUT THERE WILL BE BRS THIS APRRRRILLL!!!
It probably won't last long but its good too='D