Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I wonder how some people can go to other people's house and not bring along their manners. If they had any to begin with.
Today we did our ebook project(finally). One of my groupmates went into my room and started poking around my stuff like it was her house. I don't exactly mind much or anything but that's just totally rude. Some people appreciate them ASKING FOR PERMISSION. Later when I went out to get a drink or something, I found her looking in my A5 book-of-nonsense, which was apparently CLASSIFIED. I definately don't appreciate people flipping through them at all the rubbish I drew.
Later they started posing with my katanas=.=
I hope they didn't ...taint the katana I trudged from Suntec all the way to Woodlands and back home. I freakin love that sword. It was the best ever reference for katanasxD
Oh and finally after managing to secretly keep the katanas back and getting them to stop chatting, we got back to drawing the scenes. I scanned everything in and we put it in ppt and typed out the story. Then Jojo suddenly went abit berserk and ran to grab the floormat(it happends). I don't remember who but one of them was wrestling with Jojo and I thought the mat was going to tear. Several rags have been torn this way, but this one was sturdier and managed to escape with a coating of doggy saliva.
Then I don't know how, but suddenly Jojo was playing tug-of-war with someone with her own, dirty and old doggy rag. Somehow someone threw it and it landed ON THE FUCKING DINING TABLE. People EAT there. Then someone sent all the dust into the air by waving the cloth high like a flag. I just grabbed the cloth and kept it before it infected more furniture with its doggly crap saliva. I was secretly pleased to find out that someone got bitten by Jojo. She tends to bite if someone was threatening to take her prized possesion aka her own cloth. She dosen't bite that bad, only abit unintentionally and it dosen't hurt much cause her teeth is actually BLUNT. I got bitten by another dog before. That one hurt moreD'=
I want to play maple. Who gives shit about that stupid homework, I don't know what crap to write for zhou ji, the oral comm is a real pain and I still haven't gotten a book for the book review. And the maths ws is hopeless. I can barely do it.
writtern @7:55 PM