HOMEWORK STINKS!!! BIG TIMEDDDD=
I had to draw 7 graphs, write a chinese letter and type out a narrative in the last few hours=(
My stapler was so shocked by the number of graph papers it had to staple so it didn't go through all of it the first time. I hate graphs. So freeeeakin troublesome. NOW ARE MY GRAPHS BIG ENOUGH!?D:<*SHOT*
I ran out of space*heads desk* so I cheated and took out one point='D
I need to make maths notes but I need to find the time. And for some reason I really want to buy that silver pen from takashimaya. It fade proof and writes so well on black surfaces. One layer and its already very visible. I have a book from primary 4 where I used that pen and the ink is still very pretty=D Also it lasted until I was about primary 6, so it dosen't dry out that fast. Yay.
EEEEuuuuuAAAAAARRRRRrrrrghhhhh I don't have time to UPDATE. DA, MARSHMALLOW SITE, BLOG, ALOT OF THINGS. There were new stuff for the marshmallow site but I'm not free enough to scan in, edit and put it up. Also I stopped drawing so muuuch!!!DX WHAT IF I DEPROOOOVE!?!? I can already feel myself forgetting all my OCs(yes, ALL OF THEM). This stinks.