Just now I was busy fixing the cheese blog because the host site for the images crashedx(
I was kind of lazy but I got around to relocating the files, uploading and relinking them so now the blog works fine=) Its always so troublesome to do this blog stuff, relinking and stuff like that. I wanted to change the blogskin but I don't have time this week.
Monday: Glog
Tuesday: Bio project
Wednesday: CCA
Thursday: Swimming
Friday: Sports Carnival
Arrrgh I've never been so packed!!! This sucks, though its the holidays next week!!! YAY!!!! I wanna play maple, work on marshmellow chronicles and hopefully get motivated enough to do something for Metro-13. Also, I think I need to study for maths so I understand that stupid algebric crapDx But I'm not going to give shit about graphs because I HATE THEMD:<
Today we finally got back our summary marks. My target was 20 and above, since I should try to do better in English to make up for my sucktastic Chinese. And I got 20. Woot! Yay so happy='D
But we haven't gotten back our grammar test and I don't think I did very well =X
Deyang and Amsyar skipped Art today. It was kind of retarded because they got into so much trouble and in the end during dance they had to go see Ms Fasha and Ms Gan too.
My chinese marks were so pathetic, I got 10 for the comprehension practice. But my friend go half of what I got. And my other friend got half of what she got. OTL, the patheticness. For some reason we started mentioning 'monkeys' alot. Like if monkeys could copy faster than humans(everytime we go through a worksheet, everyone is copying corrections) and if monkeys could wrap dumplings. Rofl.