Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Yay I finally got to post><
CNY was fun cause we played blackjack. I won!!! Yay. Though later my sister has an amazing turn of luck and soon earned herself a tray of coins>< Luckily we had Sympathy Foundation='D That time my sis recieved donations(15cents from me) but this time the foundation supported me. Yay.
One of my cousins had this badass car which is... ginormous. It's like some rover thing with big wheels that screams 'Get the hell out of my way or I'll roll you out'. So nice=D
---
During CNY holidays I played maple again! I only play during holidays(really)! So I'm looking forward to the MARCH HOLIDAYS(sparkle sparkles)!!!
I play in Bootes!>< Come join me during March holidays lol.
I have a lvl 36 hunter. Kagome1996 is so old she's from more than 3 years ago. I've had her since... forever.
HippoPotato is my sister's Ice and Lightning mage who is also the same level. Who for some reason always levels up faster>__>
I also have a lvl 34 FLAME WIZARD!!! I'm surprised I hit 2nd job0.0 At first I thought Lyuun was the most pathetic shit character in the world. Poor as shit, pathetic hp and retarded mp recovery(more like... none OTL). And then suddenly I got rich^^ So no change in hp and mp recovery but now I can buy more POTS!!! Yay for mesos.
The more sane looking FlyinMuffinz is my sister too. Who is... also the same level! Rofl. But she also levels up faster. I love her combos>< I practically loot her exp. I love Lyuun's 2nd job skill Fire Filar(or something). I have to charge stupidly into a throng of monsters and then start using the skill and BLOWING THEM ALL UP!!! The skill take time to build up its awesomeness though.__. So I always endanger my pathetic hp. But its so FREAKIN AWESOME!!!
Now I'm training another Windbreaker. She's lvl 16 and is 'xRyliax'. All are in Bootes.__.
I love their 2nd job skills. Dammit can't wait.
writtern @9:35 PM