Friday, February 26, 2010
COMMON TEST IS FINALLY OVER!!!><
I can forget about getting full marks for maths cause I only realised the method was wrong(dumb didn't check THAT questionD=) during the last minute. And I figured out the method after the test ended. RETARDED RIGGGHT?*HEADSDESK*
Last night I was rushing to finish my art(for artclub) to pass it up today and GUESS WHAT? I forgot to pass it up. OTL
Erm, today the 962 bus was freaky. I think its a new kind. Its much more spacious and has no steps at the door. The bell is like the 7eleven doorbellxD And when the door opens it says 'Thank you for travelling on the SMRT bus' something like that0.0 When the door closes, it actually says 'DOOR CLOSING! TUTUTUTUTU!' Now its like an MRT TOO!!! OMG><
I wanna draw Kagamine Len=( But I think I forgot how to;__;
writtern @7:34 PM