Friday, February 19, 2010
COMMON TEST NEXT WEEEEEK!!!!D=
Guuuuuawwwwwh I hate tests unless I can 'skip' lessons. Now I have so much homework>__> Atleast they can't give homework during that week HAHAHAHAAA>D That's probably why I have so much homework now. OTL so sad. I have about 3 maths self-practices with atleast a hundred questions. Gaaaah so muuuuch!!! I only did 1 and a half. I managed ti fill my chinese worksheet with some bullshit and call it done. So I just have art left. CAN'T WE JUST USE BACK THE SAME PICTURE!?D=
That day I actually swam during swimming. I used the board and we learnt freestyle. Then I kicked and I moved forward and I was thinking: AM I SWIMMING? Yea, I think so. OMG. So sweet, I'm not drowning! Shit I think I'm going to bang into someone cause I AM NOT SWIMMING STRAIGHT!
How do you swim STRIAGHT!?!? I keep having to stop to prevent collisions with other innocent students. Freestyle is so tiring and hard>__> Why did we learnt freestyle first anyway? A-and we are going to the deep pool next week. NOOOO!!! I can still stand in it but I can't breathe. OTL. The patheticness='D
writtern @8:40 PM