Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Friday, February 12, 2010


Toooday we celebrated CNY! Though as expected we were released late. Our class won 2nd(?) runner-up for the lower sec class deco competition. Nobody cheered0.0 So sad everyone just 'huh'.

Why did band only perform one song? ='D And WHY WAS IRIS HIDING BEHIND HER SCORE BOOK ARGHRGHHHHH>< The performance was quite nice too.

Later when the god of fortune(cai shen ye) came, he threw the sweets at the lower sec first and then SOMEONE THREW A SHOEXD It came from the upper sec. I think cause he didn't give them sweets yet. So then he started giving alot of sweets to them. But later I managed to get one and Joyi got 2 and Zhang Ting got 3. She was assaulted all-round. Her head, shoulder and her back. Poor herxD We had to be careful of meteor sweets later because people were tossing them around.

After the celebration I went to get new specs. I though my degree would increase by hundreds but it was okayish>__> And then I went to cut my hair because it was like crap and really like Zhang Ting's. Rofl really.

writtern @6:39 PM