Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Today we introduced Zhangting to the wonderous game of RP>:D
As usual we ended up having a load of freakos. My OC was Azure(pronounced 'Ah'-'zu'-reh'), a guy(duh) and yeah, I don't have the usual inspiration for names. Joyi's OC was Azura, who was Azure's sister, probably older, judging by their intelligence(lol). Also she was created firstxD. Iris and Zhangting's OCs were 'Alien A' and 'Alien Z'. I'm not sure who owns which though(lazy to check). So it was just a mash of bullshit and Azure did alot of shouting and was almost never drawn with normal eyes.
Oh and er, also I tried to draw Tsuna today. I managed to draw his eye alittle(if any) better>< But I got lazy and only drew one eye, the other eye was closedxD Lol. And he LOOKED LIKE A HAMSTER. Or maybe a squirrel0.0
I finished colouring that picture, omg, finally.
OKAY, GUESS, WHO THIS IS? (people who I told don't say lolxD)
writtern @6:32 PM