Thursday, January 21, 2010
I HATE WRITING DEBATE SPEECHES, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO DO ALL THE REBUTTING. I mean, how are you suppose to prepare to rebute against something you don't know.
I'm not going to go on msn for awhile. It lags my com and I just spend hours(?) arguing with jian wei about news, entertainment, pies(?) and shit like that. Also Zhangting dosen't know how to write her speech. Infact, everyone dosen't.*DIES*
I still haven't done my chinese homework cause I have no freakin idea what to write and I'm kindof listening to two songs at the same time. Arrrrgh I was going to scan something in today so I could maybe colour it during the weekends. Okay, make that 2 weekends.
I don't even have time to play the piano='D
OHWTFISWRONGWITHME I mixed up all the signs in the maths test and almost ffailed it. I could have got more questions right.
writtern @9:46 PM