I hate form class, maths class and CHINESE CLASS!!!!
*dropsdead*
Form class isn't that bad if I'm not sitting beside YJ>_> Someone tell me when he's going to be absent. I'll throw a party. If he does come, I'll kill the person who lied(whether they meant to or not)D:<
I wish he can keep to his side of the table and stop looking over every 10 fcking seconds. I can't even do homework in peace='D
Maths class is still quiet as ever>_> But most 2/5 are there so it's okayish.
Chinese class sucks cause the table MOVES D=
My class is at the mothertongue cove(the outcasts? Sad.) and they have those chairs with tables. The table is so small and while you're writing it moves and then suddenly BAAAM everything falls to the floor as the table rebels and returns to its position at the side of the chair. That happens to someone every 5 mins. Our class only has 3 girls='D and 16 boys. I'm seated at the front with the other 2 girlsxD Oh and the place is air-conditioned.
Iris went to the 1st chinese class. So proooo. And Joyi went to the 2nd.
---
Today I finally got that improvement meme done. I savaged for the files>_>
Read the long rantxD