Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Gaaaah thanks to school I don't have much timeT^T
I hate being in maths band 1;__;
I'm proberly not even that pro or anything. I kinda just scored around 80+(80 was lowest) and I remembered I use to flunk almost all class tests*headsdesk* We couldn't choose our own seats. NOOOO FAIIIR!!!!
Today cca started. For some reason unknown to mankind(or...not). It started at 3pm and ended at 6pm. We were dismissed at 12.30pm. 0.0 Waaah so much free time>_>
Ms Fasha was our teacher. I'm not one of her hardcore haters or anything, really.__. So I was kind of fine with her being the teacher. She told us lots of crazy stories about strange artxD One of which involved hacking a cow in pieces and passing it off as art. 0.0
Also she asked us if we wanted to join in this year's Chingay(at F1 track). I didn't know if I should join, I mean I know there will be a shitload of points and CIP hours but I'm not THAAAT keen or anything. I'm pretty fine with faking a dance and making costumes(...kinda). Buuuut there will be looong long rehearsel hours>-< And apparently, for Jan and Feb we have EXTREMELY MANY PROGRAMMES. Swimming, Malacca trip and after chinese new year we have CT1.
I might die or something>-<
Also I probably need to study for my maths. I did a shitload of self-practices for mid-year last year. Seriously. There was a stack on my table and I FINISHED IT. Asdkjndas a miracle I know. Even though band 1 sucks and it's boring and freaky and scary I want my double science='D
---
I'm reading Pandora Hearts manga. 1 chapter each day? So sad, I don't have time to read KHR plus I forgot which chapter I stopped at*headsdesk*. I like Pandora Hearts' art style. It's so pretty=D There is an anime with AWESOME OST. Even though they seemed to have stopped it. But it's really worth watching. Ofcourse KHR still rocks='D
I should find time to do one of those 'improvement meme' on dA. It's 'works from 2003-2009'. But apparently all works from 2003-2006 are MIA and also I wasn't drawing seriously then. I'm also one of those people who would never, ever, write the date of the workxD. Unless they were forced.
writtern @8:52 PM