Thursday, December 10, 2009
FFFFF-*** I JUST RESTARTED MY COM ABOUT
5 TIMES ! IT KEPT HANGING AND SHIT LIKE THAT. ALL I DID WAS TRY TO USE PHOTOSHOP BUT THAT ASS OF A COMPUTER WON'T LET MEEEEE D:<
I even did something like WAIT. For 20 minutes. Why does my com ALWAYS have to find ways to piss me off!?!?!?!?! Maybe that's how I never get anything done. Especially when it involves opening that photoshop program which takes its own sweet time to load and stuff. Then hang 5 seconds just before I'm about to save.
My handphone went nuts a while ago. (refer back to old old post rant about crazy hps) I think that was because I kept turning it off and on for school=[ I should just silent it but now it's still kind of weird. Cause it still rings when I put it on silent. And I can't NOT bring it to school. I need to listen to songs on my way back home and while I wait for that dumb 962 to drag its lazy ass to the interchange.
I still have 5 pieces of work I want scan. There were more but I decided to forget about it. Didn't want to watch as the scanner kills the colours on my vongola pic and suddenly the other pic didn't look so nice. It's like a prototype only it has the best dying will flame everrr(that i drew>_>)
Going to Genting on the 13th. Don't sms or call me. Unless something reaaaally important happened like chanel 5 is going to stop airing FRINGE so they can show some other show like Lost season 19. Or not. I'll rather not know yet.
I want to change my blog pic buuut I need to scan in the picture and edit it too*headsdesk* Hope the com decides to cooperate. Now I need to go out cause my sis wants to buy some bag she apparently can't live without. arrrrrgh.
writtern @5:21 PM