There are so many things I have to do(SHOULD BE DOING) but I'm too lazy for any of them. Why am I such a lazy freakxD? I'm supposed to be working on a blogskin but I can't get it to turn out right and I'm ever so bad at matching colours I'm going to redo it. When I have no freakin idea. I am reluctant to open Photoshop and work on some crap I was supposed to have done DAAAYS AGO. Cause it takes forever to load and is famous(on my com) for lagging, hanging and all the stuff that annoy me and drain my patience.
I'm even too lazy to stuff a letter in an envelope and write the address, etc. Idk, just felt I left out alot of crap I had been wanting to say but forgot all of it.
I don't even color that much with color pencils anymore. That stinkin ass scanner is being a bastard and killing every coloured work I try to scan in. And it will be ruined so bad that no amount of digital editing can ever save it. Unless I recolour the whole thing digitally but that's just pointless.and it is even intent on ruining shaded works. Well, sometimes. Maybe it thinks my coloured work is so pathetic and disgraceful that it is too horrible to be shown to anyone and dosen't deserve to be scanned in properly. Screw you, scanner!D:< And taking photos are out of the question because I never get good lighting ANYWHERE and I have to take atleast 20 photos for there to be one non-blurry one.*HEADSDESK*
---
HAPPY
belated BIRTHDAY to WEILING!^^
I was going to post these on that day but I wanted you to see them in person first=]
Here are your Bday presents! 4 instead of 1 cause I couldn't decide which to do and did all.
Lenalee from D.Gray-Man!!!>-<
I think if you click it you can see the full size=] Also, butterflies are pretty
BBFF!!! It was fun to do though it took forever to colour it. And I couldn't get the screentones to work.
It was supposed to look like a neoprint though I had to make stamps myself and didn't bother with much.
Alran and Yuno from our letter rp! Our ocs looks so BADASSxD
I like both of their weapons though they were designed on the spot. I actually thought I might colour this but then I thought that my scanner would ruin it and I imagine them Black&White most of the time. When I imagine them in colour, it's different everytimexD
Alran(the guy...duh) is my oc and Yuno is Wei Ling's oc.
The Guardians! (left to right) Rune, Soul, Raz and Clen. I don't think I drew that many people properly in a picture. I think I took a looong time to do this. I had to design their weapons, make a really messy sketch, a less messy sketch on the actual paper and then draw it out properly, shade it, draw the bg and stuff. Which was actually quite alot of work. Oh and I had to design their outfits too:< But I like them so I will probably reuse them=)
THAT'S ALL.