I NEED IDEAS!!!*DIES*
Bleh I'm getting just about nowhere for that manga>_> Maybe I should go watch Final Destinaton for ideas for accident deaths(DON'T ASK PLZ). But it's kinda... gory. I watched the first one only cause it was PG. Maybe I should use a fire cause I can't ever imagine car accidents without it looking comical and the person somersaulting through the air(YES I HAVE A WEIRD IMAGINATION).
Anyways the current (more main?)characters are: Laender Luxon, Cello Erals, Eriott Edoras. Yea Laen and Cello appeared somewhere before, but it was just meaningless crap really. I changed Eriott's last name like... 3 times>_> and he is still kinda WIP.
My parents just took my graphic tablet for repair(?) so I hope it'll be fine ;__; M-maybe when it gets repaired my imagination would become more normal and I'll be able to think of ideas properly. Like my mind has gone haywire due to the sudden disappearance of 100++ songs from my hp and the tablet pen malfunctioning.